Sales Executive B2B Germany/Austria
Are you enthusiastic about shaping and growing a digital platform? Are you fluent in German? Do you know how to convey a message in a clear and convincing manner over the phone? Do you enjoy giving online demos? If you say, yes to the above and have a structured and positive working method. Stop looking and start applying for our job position as Sales Executive.
32 - 40 hours per week, Based in Utrecht, The Netherlands
We are Truck Parking Europe
We are Truck Parking Europe a young, ambitious and fast-growing start-up based in Utrecht. Operating at the forefront of digitising parking and security in the transport industry in cooperation with our shareholders Volkswagen Financial Services AG & the PTV Group. Our unique and leading digital booking platform connects (secure) parking locations to tens of thousands of truck drivers and planning managers across Europe. Increasing the number of secure parking spots for transport companies and its drivers.
It is our vision is to revolutionise the logistics parking industry providing drivers and their cargo a secure place to rest.
Are we looking for you?
We are looking for a Sales Executive who will promote and sell our booking platform to international transport companies in the German and Austrian region. Convert leads and existing customers into active customers that integrate our booking platform in their daily routine. You do this via teleconference, online demos and e-mail.
You maintain close contact with your customers to assist them in getting the most out of our platform. You can enumerate their wishes regarding parking and safety, which we use to further shape our sales offer and platform.
You combine a structured, accurate and positive working methodology with experience in using a CRM platform. You know how to convey a message in a pleasant and convincing way. You are fluent in German and English. Dutch or Polish is a bonus.
What we offer you
- The creative freedom to tailor our sales pitch to dispatchers;
- Experienced managers in B2B that are here to help you;
- Room to grow your business and personal skills;
- Plenty of work, but the freedom to set your priorities accordingly;
- A growing organisation with a strong ambition and trusted international shareholders;
- Pioneering in the market of logistics and transport, expanding our leading booking platform;
- Dynamic work environment with an eager team.
What you will be doing as Sales Executive
- Have informative and acquisition talks with managers in the Transport and Logistic industry;
- Provide online demos of our booking platform;
- Build and maintain relationships with (potential) customers;
- Check and update existing customer and prospect information;
- Track the progress of your leads and deals in HubSpot;
- Work hand in glove with our marketing team, creating content for our target group;
- Further shape our sales pitch.
Your qualities as Sales Executive
- Creative, convincing and a sharp tongue;
- Outbound sales;
- Experience with generating and converting B2B leads;
- Native proficiency in German and fluent English;
- Working knowledge with HubSpot or another CRM-system;
- Experience in providing online demo’s;
- Know your way around a computer;
- Preferably a record of your accomplishments in other sales positions;
- BONUS: a bachelor's degree in international Sales or Business management;
- BONUS: fluent Polish or Dutch.
Interested? Let us know why you are the right person for the job, connect a CV and we will get in touch.
We do not offer relocation packages.
Ps. Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated!