Content specialist, marketeer
Writing and visualising content is what makes you get out of bed? You understand the value of content in relation to inbound marketing. You are a savvy wordsmith. Yes, off course and yes I am! Great, nice to meet you. We have a job for you, content specialist.
32-40 hours per week, Utrecht based
We are Truck Parking Europe
Our vision is to provide truck drivers and their cargo a safe place to rest.
We are Truck Parking Europe a young, ambitious and growing start-up based in Utrecht. Operating at the forefront of digitalising parking and security in the transport industry in cooperation with our shareholders Volkswagen Financials Services AG & the PTV Group. Our leading digital booking platform connects (secure) parking locations to tens of thousands of truck drivers and planning managers across Europe.
Are we looking for you?
We are looking for a content specialist / marketeer focussing on our inbound marketing including social media, blogs and newsletters. Driving visitors, clicks, leads and ultimately user growth.
Well-written and visualised content is the bases for achieving more users on our platform and spreading our vision across the industry. Reaching fleet managers to achieve more leads for our sales team. Grow and engage with our community of truck drivers across Europe.
What will you be doing as our content specialist…
- Setting and executing our content agenda to achieve our targets;
- Drive the content on our social media and website;
- Creating content for fleet managers to gather leads and attract platform visitors;
- Newsletters, you write the content and discuss setup with your colleague;
- Engaging push notifications resulting in interaction and active usage;
- Optimise content based on our analytics;
- Working hand in hand with the team;
- Discuss, share and arrange content with our partners;
- Edit, proofread, discover, develop and improve content.
What do you bring as content specialist...
- A creative mindset and figural speaking; a sharp pen;
- (basic) Knowledge and skills in Photoshop to support your content with the right visual;
- An excellent knowledge of English and preferably Dutch;
- Expertise of social media (Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn);
- Knowledge on how to track the impact of and analytics behind your content;
- A background in journalism, communication or marketing;
- Social and fun person to work with;
- You are not a complete newbie when it comes to creating and optimising content.
What we offer you…
- The ability and freedom to drive our content to the next level;
- Plenty of work but the freedom to set your priorities;
- A growing organisation with plenty of ambition;
- An experienced manager that is there to help you;
- A typewriter modern and dynamic work environment with an eager team.
Are you interested? Write a brief but compelling email that explains why you are the right person for the job.
Guess whom will write our next vacancy text…
Ps. Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated!