Digital marketeer (MarTech)
You like connecting tooling to provide a better buyer journey? You believe the “message” goes hand in hand with timing and channel! You have experience with MarTech tooling or as CRM/Base marketeer? Yes, correct because [enter your argumentation] and yes! In that case we are looking for you, a digital marketeer.
32-40 hours per week, Utrecht based
We are Truck Parking Europe
Our vision is to provide truck drivers and their cargo a safe place to rest.
We are Truck Parking Europe a young, ambitious and growing start-up based in Utrecht. Operating at the forefront of digitising parking and security in the transport industry in cooperation with our shareholders Volkswagen Financials Services AG & the PTV Group. Our leading digital booking platform connects (secure) parking locations to tens of thousands of truck drivers and planning managers across Europe.
Are we looking for you?
We are looking for a Digital Marketeer that knows how to make the most of our tooling. Drive interaction, leads and active usage. You execute on this by creating our newsletters, onboarding, CRM and automation flows. You do not mind helping with WordPress and the occasional AdWords and GTM tasks.
Currently we are using Hubspot, Mailchimp, Clevertap, GTM and WP as our core tooling. Some are nicely connected; others are still in its early stages or stand-alone. You have the drive to connect and make these tools work for us. Resulting in performing user journeys and flows.
What will you be doing as our Digital Marketeer…
- Setting up the (automation) flows in Hubspot;
- Creating, maintaining and optimizing an onboarding flow with push and mail integration;
- Learning from A/B tests to improve our campaigns;
- Working hand in hand with the team;
- Connect WP with Hubspot;
- Distributing our content via website, push, advertising and eDM;
- Analyse, edit and improve our flows.
What do you bring as our Digital Marketeer...
- Nifty computer skills;
- Knowledge of the buyer journey;
- Understanding of Mailchimp and html;
- Knowledge of Hubspot (CRM or automation)
- Google Tag Manager Skills;
- WordPress experience (not the development kind);
- Creative solutions helping us achieve our targets;
- Commerical mindset;
- A drive to get operational work done.
What we offer you…
- The opportunity to setup and connect our tooling;
- An experienced manager that is there to help you;
- Plenty of work but the freedom to set your priorities accordingly;
- A growing organisation with lots of ambition;
- Dynamic work environment with an eager team.
Interested? Let us know why you are the right person for the job, connect a CV and we will get in touch.
Ps. Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated!