Vacancy Community and Customer Care Agent
(Part-time, 2/3 days per week)
Do you like connecting with and helping people? Are you a customer centric and detail oriented person? Than we are looking for you.
Truck Parking Europe is a young and ambitious start-up based in Utrecht. Our digital booking platform connects (secure) parking locations to tens of thousands of truckers and planning managers across Europe. This way we limit cargo-theft and contribute to a safer working environment for truckers. In our community, truck drivers give each other feedback on parking locations, facilities and provide each other with top-tips.
Now we are rapidly growing and connecting more and more parkings and drivers. Therefor we need someone that can help our truckers and planning managers.
What will you be doing…
- Be the first person to respond to incoming e-mails, social media comments and app reviews;
- Assistance for registration, procedures and personal/business accounts;
- Setup new parking locations in our booking platform;
- Support our sales team with CRM tasks;
- We are generating revenue; so you can help us with small administrative tasks;
- If there is a bit of time left, support our marketing department with a divers set of activities.
What do you bring…
Experience is not essential, although it would be welcome. Especially if you have worked in a customer care or community agent role before. However if you are studying at the Hogeschool of Utrecht for example, you are welcome as well.
- Know how to make a connection with people;
- An excellent knowledge of the English language (and Dutch);
- Attention to detail, work secure and excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge on how computers work and are handy with tooling;
- Helping people is what you like;
- You are a fun person to work with, we believe we are fun :)
What we offer you…
- A modern and dynamic work environment with a young team;
- A varied schedule with different tasks;
- Good learning environment, we are open and transparent so you will touch on all aspects of a growing start-up;
- Utrecht location based;
Interested? Please send us your CV and a short motivation to email@example.com
We are looking forward to meeting you over a cup of coffee or tea.